Alright, April, it has taken me awhile, but I will now participate. However, no tagging, since I don’t know any Zaadzsters well enough to make the request. My seven will be much tamer than yours, since I’ve given my blog address to family and conservative friends (and because it’s fun to know there is more mystery to me that one has to dig out over time).
Seven unknown things about me
- I hate my pinky toenails. They are both deformed.
- I love architecture. Give me clever stonework or creative angles any day. Give me unexpected materials, and use the landscape in the design.
- I get massive foot cramps if I go too long without sex. Really!
- When I was pregnant, I wished that my baby would be born with red hair.
- I love my cell phone! It’s a hand-me-down. It was made before there were flip phones; it’s only got black characters on a green screen; and all the silver is rubbed off the corners so in some places I can tell the color of the plastic beneath. The rubber cover over the buttons fell off the top, and the back is cracked. I hope I never have to get a new one because it will never be as good as this one.
- I have an uncanny knack for gospel harmonization. I have no natural musical talent of any other kind; I don’t even have a decent singing voice. I’ve never had any training. But when absolutely no one is around for 27 miles in any direction, I can sing Swing Low like there is no tomorrow.
- I wholeheartedly believe in faeries.
These are the rules of this interesting game, if you are up to the challenge:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post these rules on your blog
3. List seven random or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven people and include links to their blogs
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by sending them a message.